Art Against Plastic®’s Role
Art Against Plastic® is an online shopping platform offering a service to individual third party sellers who are solely responsible for their products, shipments, and complying with the law, as well as presenting products of its own. Art Against Plastic® does not produce/manufacture or hold on behalf of the Artists/ Sellers using the platform. Some of the content uploaded on Art Against Plastic®’s platform is done by independent Artists/ Sellers who are not Art Against Plastic®’s employees, agents, or legal representatives. Artists/ Sellers using the platform are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary rights to their content and that they are not infringing or violating any third party’s rights.
Art Against Plastic® is only responsible for the quality and origin of its own products labeled with its brand Art Against Plastic® and sold via the platform.
We do not guarantee that: the services/products will be secure or available at any particular time or location; any defects or errors will be corrected; the services/products provided by the Artists/ Sellers using the platform will be free of materials that might cause harm; or the results of using the services/products will meet your expectations. The Artists/ Sellers using the platform are responsible for the quality and uniqueness of the products they offer and any claims in this regard against Art Against Plastic® shall not be accepted. You do agree that you use the services/products solely at your own will and risk.
Liability limits. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither BUGARIART-2017 Ltd. and/or the Foundation ART AGAINST PLASTIC, not the trademark registered, nor their employees or directors shall be liable to you for any lost profits or revenues, or for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the services/products or these terms. In no event shall we aggregate liability for any damages.
Art Against Plastic® attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Art Against Plastic® does not warrant that product descriptions or other content on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Art Against Plastic® platform itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition and according to the rules of our Return policy.
You agree that your use of our website shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Art Against Plastic®, BUGARIART-2017 Ltd., its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non infringment, in connection with the website and your use thereof. The website and the website content are provided by Art Against Plastic® and BUGARIART-2017 Ltd. on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Art Against Plastic® and BUGARIART-2017 Ltd. makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the website’s content or the content of any sites linked to the website and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content on the website, personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website, any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party, and/or any errors or omissions in any website material.
Art Against Plastic® is a trade mark registered in the European Union Intellectual Property Office. The Website, trademark, service marks, logos, content, and materials provided by ART AGAINST PLASTIC® is otherwise referred to as “Property”, are licensed to ART AGAINST PLASTIC®. Copyright and other intellectual property rights violations shall be prosecuted by the law.
By using or accessing the Website, you acknowledge ART AGAINST PLASTIC®’s rights in and to the ART AGAINST PLASTIC®’s Property and you agree not to challenge or contest such rights and not to remove, deface, copy, or modify the ART AGAINST PLASTIC®’s Property.
The use of ART AGAINST PLASTIC® Property is subject to the terms of this Policy.
As an Artist/Seller you retain all ownership rights of your Products and Content. You provide ART AGAINST PLASTIC® only with a limited, non-exclusive, world-wide license to use and promote your Products and Content on our Website for the purposes intended. You can anytime cancel this permission by unsubscribing from our platform. Please direct any questions concerning this matter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intelectual Property Plicy
Art Against Plastic® takes intellectual property rights very seriously. Our aim is to comply with intellectual property laws and industry’s best practices.
All allegations of infringement, questions about how authorized parties can submit proper notices of infringement regarding content on our Website, and when/if Art Against Plastic® sellers’ listings are affected by a notice, must be sent to Art Against Plastic® on our e-mail: email@example.com.
If Art Against Plastic® receives a claim regarding an Artist’s/Seller’s product/piece, Art Against Plastic® will immediately inform the Artist/ Seller and engage appropriate procedures accordingly.
The platform of Art Against Plastic® operates as a marketplace comprised of individual third- party Artist/ Sellers who promote their own products/services, and are responsible for their inventory, quality, and complying with the law. Art Against Plastic® is only responsible for the products and services that are labeled with our brand and promote explicitly as Art Against Plastic®’s pieces.
Please consider that Art Against Plastic® only provides a venue, but does not produce/ manufacture goods, hold inventory, or control the quality on behalf of the Artist/ Sellers using the platform. Some part of the content uploaded on Art Against Plastic®’s marketplace is generated by independent Artists/ Sellers who are not employees, agents, or representatives of Art Against Plastic®. Artists/Sellers are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary rights to their content/product and services and that they are not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it on Art Against Plastic®’s platform.
Art Against Plastic® may request additional verification details regarding the claimed right. Art Against Plastic® will reject notices or counter notices that contain information we believe is, and/or is proven to be false, fraudulent, incomplete, or otherwise submitted in bad faith. Art Against Plastic® has the right to and will take actions against abusers of this policy.
Art Against Plastic® can not offer legal advice or make legal determinations or dissolve any disputes whether an Artist’s/ Seller’s product infringes someone else’s intellectual property. Art Against Plastic® will remove material cited for alleged intellectual property infringement when provided with a proper notice and proof after the relevant procedure.
If you believe that your copyrighted work or trademark has been uploaded, posted, stored, or copied to our Website and is accessible in a way that constitutes an act of copyright or trademark infringement, please contact Art Against Plastic® on our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Respect our relations Policy
On Art Against Plastic® platform we are trying to do the best for providing to the Artists/ Sellers wide opportunities to promote their products/ services. We provide direct access for the Buyers to view the products/ services and basic contact information about an Artist/ Seller. Therefore, we expect from the Artists/ Sellers to be honest about the direct communication with a Buyer. It is not allowed an Artist/ Seller to advertise the product/ services on any other place while the same product/ service is listed on our platform. It is not allowed the Artist/ Seller to promote, discuss or negotiate with a Buyer about the product/ service in any manner outside of the platform. If we find out that you’re not being honest with us and you are trying to sell the product/ service outside of the platform while it is listed on it, we may suspend or terminate your account. In this case Art Against Plastic® has the right to submit a claim against the Artist/ Seller and seek for damages.
Respect our idea
Please remember our platform is built on trust and the joint efforts to make the world a better place by decreasing the plastic pollution. If your name as an Artist/ Seller is in any way related to a conflict with the nature (including but not limited to: participation in public meetings against the green policies; throwing waste on places that are not allowed, etc.) we may suspend or terminate your account.
Registration and User’s Account policies. The right to terminate a profile.
As an Artist/ Seller using our platform we are asking you to be transparent about your products/services you offer.Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent yourself, your items or your services. You agree to:
- in case you are not the Artist, you must disclose Artist’s real name and details;
- use your own words and photographs (in a good quality and compressed) to describe your items/ services;
- respond to any inquiries from us in a timely manner.
Anti- Discrimination and Hate Speech Policy
Art Against Plastic® prohibits the use of our Service or Products to discriminate against people based on the following personal attributes (collectively, “protected groups”): Race, Color, Ethnicity, National origin, Religion, Gender, Gender identity, Sexual orientation, Disability, Any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Examples of such prohibited behavior include, but are not limited to:
- Refusal of service based on membership in one or more protected group
- Expressing intolerance or a lack of respect for another member on the basis of protected group attributes
- Having a policy that excludes sales to members of one or more protected groups listed above
- Directly or indirectly making derogatory or demeaning remarks against protected groups listed above
- Racial slurs
- Posts that support or glorify hate groups and their members
- hate speech. Hate speech occurs when violent, offensive, derogatory or demeaning language is directed at a person or group based on their one or more protected group attributes.
Prohibited Items Policy
If you are an Artist/Seller using our platform, please consider that ART AGAINST PLASTIC® strictly prohibits the sale of certain types of items. Items prohibited by law, such that are harmful or just do not represent our values, are prohibited or restricted on ART AGAINST PLASTIC® platform.
Some examples, but not limited to, are:
– highly regulated items such as alcohol and tobacco, drugs, drug paraphernalia, and medical drugs;
– live animals and items created by using bones, leather, fur or any part of any endangered or threatened animal species, items made from cat and dog parts, pelts ivory or bones from ivory- producing animals, including tusks, elk ivory, fossilized ivory, and wooly mammoth ivory;
– items made from human remains or products from the human body;
– dangerous items such as: hazardous materials, weapons, explosives, explosive precursors, fireworks or sparklers, flammable items, gases, radioactive material, toxic substances (such as poisons);
– illegal items, items promoting illegal activity;
– pornography and mature content;
– violent and hate items: items that promote, support, or glorify violence and hatred *a note on swastikas: we only allow swastikas when part of a clear religious or cultural context.
– items that aim to discriminate one’s: race, color, ethnicity, national origin religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
*We urge you to contact us before uploading a product that might meet these restrictions as we will delete any account of an Artist/Seller that doesn’t meet up with our Prohibited Items Policy immediately! Nevertheless there might be products that seem to be included in our prohibited list, but still could be legally sold under certain circumstances. We strongly encourage you to consult with us before any product is uploaded on our Website.
Policies for Children
Jurisdiction and Disputes
If you’re upset with us, let us know, and hopefully we can resolve your issue. But if we can’t, then please consider that the applicable law is Bulgarian law.
Any dispute or claim arising from or relating in any way to your use of the Website, or to any products or services sold or distributed by Art Against Plastic® platform shall be finally settled by final and binding arbitration, administered by the The Court of Arbitration at the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Sofia, Bulgaria.
How we deal with orders and how we ship to Buyers
Art Against Plastic® receives all orders on the website and redirects them to the Artist/Seller.
The Artists/ Sellers are responsible for preparing their products for shipping.
Art Against Plastic® will assist by directing each shipment from the Artist’s/ Seller’s address to the Buyer’s address. For this purpose, the Artist/ Seller must:
- Provide an accurate “shipping from” address;
- Be on time for the pick-up by the courier!
- Hand the item to the courier!
- Comply with the Terms, requirements and Policies stated;
- Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations regarding the content and safety of the shipped items.
- The shipment is done within five(5) working days. Depending on the payment method you choose this period could be longer. For example some Bank transfers could take longer to appear, in which case we will ship the ordered product after the payment has been finalised and we see the payment in our Bank account.
Any questions regarding the shipment please direct to: email@example.com
As a Buyer you have the right, without owing compensation or forfeit and without stating a reason, to return any product purchased by our platform within 14 days of receiving it. In this case, you need to send a statement of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org and to return the products undisturbed. Art Against Plastic® shall refund the Buyer in full for the amounts paid by him not later than 15 working days from the date on which we receive the returned Product and providing that the returned product meets the requirements described below:
- all returned products must be in the same condition as on delivery;
- products that have been repaired or damaged such as with damaged or incomplete packaging, with marks of wear or overuse, with scratches, with marks of impact (for example but not limited to: mechanical scratches/ marks of use, stains, etc.) shall not be accepted and the Buyer shall not be refunded for them.
- products that are not accompanied by all the accessories that have been shipped to you shall not be accepted and the Buyer shall not be refunded for them.
- you must return the products in their original packaging, accompanied by the intact labels, the original warranty if it was issued by the Artist/Seller, and any documents that came with the product.
- if the product delivered was accompanied by a gift when you return the product, you must return the gift as well.
- if you have purchased more than one identical product and wish to return two or more of them, only one of these products can be opened. The rest must be sealed. Otherwise they will not be accepted and the Buyer shall not be refunded for them.
Please not that:
- in any case products that are purchased “on sale” or with a discount cannot be returned;
- in any case custom- made products made specially upon Buyer’s order cannot be returned.
Please note that the customer is responsible for any shipping costs associated with a return.
Thank you for choosing our platform!